As you all know by now I am running the London Marathon on 22nd April for the RNIB. I am trying to raise £2,000 to support the amazing work these folks do every single day. Read about one of the people who have inspired me to take on this challenge ➡ Sara’s Story
The very kind and generous team at Dexcom UK have put up for grabs an amazing opportunity. I have been using the Dexcom G5 mobile system in my training for the London Marathon. It really has given me the insights I needed into how my body and my diabetes respond to exercise.
Up for grabs is a starter kit consisting of 1 x Dexcom G5 Mobile Transmitter and 4 x Dexcom G5 Sensors, worth over £400 if purchased.
If you are thinking of trying CGM have a read of exactly what the Dexcom system is all about here ➡ Dexcom G5 System
To be in with a chance of getting this all you need to do is enter my draw.
If you want to try the Dexcom system they have some great introductory offers at the moment. Check them out ➡ Here
How To Enter
£10 per entry – I will be selling tickets at the various diabetes events I am attending over the coming weeks up until April 14th, draw will take place on April 22nd (marathon day). Or you can email me on email@example.com or direct message on my social media and we can arrange your ticket there.
The T1D London Meetups event is planned for Saturday 24th March, come say Hi and get your tickets there.
When entering I will need your name and email address so I am able to contact the winner.
All The Rules And Such
- £10 per entry – You can enter as many times as you wish.
- Closing date for entry is Saturday 14th April 2018.
- Dexcom UK require me to pass on the winners name, address, phone number and email address – this is so you can have an account set up and Dexcom will dispatch your prize directly to you. You must provide me with this info if you are the lucky ticket holder.
- 100% of the monies raised will be paid into my Just Giving page (without giftaid) on Monday 23rd April 2018.
- Each entry will be added to a list and assigned a number – this list will be posted on this website – Only your name and assigned entry number will be displayed.
- Dexcom are supplying and sending the system, so existing customers are welcome to enter too.
- The draw will be made on Sunday 22nd April after I have finished the marathon. I will film the draw taking place and share the video for all to see. The person making the draw will be an independent team member from #TeamRNIB who I am running the marathon for.
- All proceeds from the sales of tickets I will donate to my Just Giving Page will not be eligible for GiftAid.
- All personal details will be destroyed upon completion of the draw. Only the winners name, number, address and email will be passed to Dexcom UK. I will not be passing any details on to any 3rd parties.